Digital Transformation Hub
1. By 2024, 51% of the worldwide IT budget and 70% of that in China will be spent on digital innovation/transformation.
2. The global cybersecurity market, worth $152.51 billion in 2018, is expected to reach $430.33 billion by 2027. The market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 12.2% during that period.
3. The global artificial intelligence (AI) market in manufacturing industry and it is poised to grow by USD 7.22 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of about 31% during the forecast period.
4. Digital Transformation (DX) spending is expected to approach $7.4 trillion between 2020 and 2023, a CAGR of 17.5%.
5. 70% of digital decision-makers from Germany, Austria and Switzerland expect the coronavirus pandemic to accelerate the pace of the digital transformation.