1. The North America digital transformation market accounted for US$ 166.07 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% over the forecast period 2018-2025, to account for US$ 757.63 billion in 2025.
2. 29% of wholesale and retail companies worldwide have implemented it and delivered outcomes, while another 44% of respondents said they’re currently in the process of digitally transforming their company. Still, 13% of respondents haven’t planned anything yet.
3. The global DX market size in manufacturing was valued at USD 220.90 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to rise up to USD 642.35 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 14,3% during the forecast period.
4. Almost 100% of businesses in Europe have a DX today; however, 19% believe they are behind others on their journey.
5. The global digital transformation market was valued at USD 261.94 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1,051.12 billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 18.2%.
6. Asia Pacific Digital Transformation Market was valued US$ 334.8 Bn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 900 Bn in 2024 at CAGR 13.16%.
7. The global digital transformation market in the oil and gas industry register a CAGR of almost 16% during the 2019 – 2023 forecast period.
8. Worldwide spending on the technologies and services that enable DX of business practices, products, and organizations is forecast to reach $2.3 trillion throughout the 2019-2023 forecast period, achieving a five-year CAGR of 17.1%.
9. The Digital Transformation spend forecast for Asia-Pacific is nearly US$375.8 billion in 2019 alone and this is set to increase and accelerate over the next 5 years at a growth rate of 17.4%.
10. The Global Digital Transformation Market in Retail was is expected to register a CAGR of over 22% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024.