1. Public Cloud Environment 2025 Prediction - "By 2025, 49% of the world’s stored data will reside in public cloud (both public and private) environments."
2. Progress of Digital Transformation in the period 2016-2019 - "87% of companies have planned, tested, or implemented digital transformation in the last three years. The most advanced industries; 47% of financial services companies and 45% of transportation companies have implemented and delivered outcomes."
3. Innovation in Emerging Technologies - "45 % of IT executives (6672 business and IT executives) report the pace of innovation in their organizations has significantly accelerated over the past three years due to emerging technologies."
4. Global DX Market 2018-2025 Forecast - "The global market size for digital transformation was valued at USD 54.92 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to rise up to USD 145.28 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period."
5. UK Digital Transformation Slowed Down by Security Concerns - "More than two-thirds (67%) of UK firms say cyber security concerns prevent them from adopting new technologies such as cloud computing and the internet of things (IoT), which are considered as posing the greatest cyber security risks."
6. Digital Transformation in Manufacturing 2019-2025 Forecast - "The global market size for DX in Manufacturing was valued at USD 220.90 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to rise up to USD 642.35 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period."
7. Platform as a Service (PaaS) Spending 2019 Projection - "Platform as a Service (PaaS) spending is expected to grow by 23.7% in 2019 to $18.8 billion."
8. Worldwide IoT Spending Guide 2017-2022 Forecasts - "Internet of Things investment for the period 2017 through 2022 will hit $1.2 trillion. That’s an annual growth rate (CAGR) exceeding 13%."
9. Global Blockchain in Telecom Market 2019-2024 Growth Projection - "Global Blockchain in Telecom Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 77.9%, to Reach $1.37 Billion to 2024."
10. IoT Cyberattacks Surge 300% in 2019 - "Cyberattacks have gone up over 300 %. The amount of attacks comes in at about 2.9 billion throughout 2019 thus far."