DX Latest Contribution Guidelines
DX Latest is a platform for Digital Transformation experts, authors, influencers, product vendors and service providers. Our ambition is to become the first stop for Digital Transformation best practice knowledge base, with references to industry, government and public services implementations.
We selectively accept and publish articles from Digital Transformation experts and industry professionals. Please read through our guidelines if you are interested to become part of our contributor community.
1. We are only looking for original articles on the Digital Transformation topic. Do not send already published work. If we accept your article, do not publish the same elsewhere.
2. You need to be interested and passionate about the Digital Transformation subject.
3. Your articles need to fit into one of the following categories; Best Practice, Industry Implementation or Government & Public Services Implementation.
4. The content needs to be interesting for Digital Transformation readers and it needs to be unique.
5. Please do not promote your products or services through your articles. If you are primarily interested in advertising at DX Latest, please fill out the Contact Us form with the subject "sponsored content request".
6. All submissions are subject to editing.
7. All included links will be reviewed.
8. Images may be changed or added.
9. Your article will be promoted on social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram.
10. As a contributing author you are expected to communicate with your readers through replying on submitted comments.